We strive to help founders to raise funds efficiently through our growing global investor community. We hand curate investors and match these with the Founder of a growth company.
Since 2015, we have led the effort to providing a friction less and hassle free investor relations (IR) and Fund Raising process. This process is essential to professional investor engagement and predictable and successful fund raising.
We partner with a growth company on the journey to success. Firstly by getting both the funds and partner resources needed to steadily grow the company and secondly support them on the journey to a successful trade sale or public stock market listing.
Our Service Offering
The investor engagement and fund raising process can be divided into two stages:
- Harvesting expression of interest;
- Converting expression of interest to sales.
The founders can customise the professional support services as they need them, in each stage:
- Introduction, via online and offline publishing and events, for Harvesting expression of interests;
- Investor profiling, targeting and introduction
- Investor pitching and engagement
- Investor management
- Professional Consulting Services for Converting expression of interest to sales.
- Investment deal offering
- Investment deal negotiation and deal execution
- Ongoing post-deal Investor Relations
This involves two complementary relationships, in making a successful deal:
- The management of the personal relationships; PLUS
- The management of the content.
What We’ve Achieved
- We have hand-curated 2,000 investors. These are accredited investors, family offices, independent asset managers, private bankers, private equity funds and sovereign funds.
- The parent company, Qualvin Advisory, was formed in 2004 to help listed companies achieve a firm and fair share-price. Later we have created EquityDealsAsia to work with privately owned growth companies, focussed upon the Harvesting of Expression of Interests.
- Since 2015 we have organised small and large physical events. In 2017 for our growth companies we arranged eight events in Singapore. These were tremendously impactful.
- Our events range from 150 to 350 investor participants giving the opportunity to the founders of 6 to 12 companies to showcase themselves.
- Large Auditoriums with 150 to 350 subscribers
- Evening Receptions with 80 to 160 subscribers
- Boardroom Meet the CEO, with up to 18 subscribers